What should you do?
- Browse our website. Look at our class schedules. Download and print a Trial Brochure (it takes a long time to load this PDF document… please be patient).
- Phone 842.5642 to schedule a free trial lesson. The best times to phone are Mon-Fri from 2-7p and Sat/Sun 8:30a-5p, but our answering machine takes messages 24h/7d and we will always return your phone call as soon as possible.
- Submit, or print out and bring with you, our on-line registration form, OR plan to arrive a few minutes early to complete this form.
- Park in front of our building or on the street. There are additional spaces available in our neighbor’s parking lot on weekday evenings, Saturday afternoons, and all day Sunday.
- Check-in at the office and complete the registration form if you have not already done so. An adult signature is required before the student (child or adult) participates. Completion of the form is simply part of our liability protocol and does not obligate you to any sort of membership or payment.
- Listen for the start of your (child’s) class at the scheduled time and begin warming up. If you cannot locate the instructor for your class ask the receptionist or one of the instructors for assistance.
While at gym
- Peruse the program brochures (located on wall near reception office door) and ask questions about the program and classes.
- Get acquainted with others doing the same class and ask them about the classes you are taking. These members are potential car pool candidates and additional eyes and ears in the gym for you.
- Follow up with the receptionist before you leave to let him/her know whether you (a) want a spot in the class you tried (or a different one), (b) require more time to decide, (c) are not interested in the class (releasing the spot for someone else).
- If the class you tried did not suit your needs, please work with the manager to address your concerns and find a different class to try.