- Bring socks (preferably socks with gummy grip soles) or buy Gym Shoes on-site from a manager (or on-line from our website).
- Appropriate attire–cool comfortable clothing.
- No loose or baggy clothing, jeans, belts, dangling jewelry, piercings that could get caught on equipment.
- Long hair must be tied back and out of face.
- * Registration and Coronavirus Informed Consent forms must be completed and signed by an adult student or parent/guardian of the student.
Once enrolled, a student’s space in a class is automatically reserved from monthly session to monthly session unless the office receives written notice of discontinuation at least two weeks before the end of a session.
$60 due 01 January each year for registration, insurance, T-shirt, fitness testing, portrait, etc. Mid-year enrollment is pro-rated at $5 for each remaining month of the calendar year.
Saturdays and Sundays (plus holidays and when no classes are scheduled); $100 deposit; book early because the dates fill quickly.