- Bring socks (preferably socks with grip soles) or buy gym shoes from a manager.
- Appropriate attire–cool comfortable clothing.
- No loose or baggy clothing, jeans, belts, dangling jewelry.
- Long hair must be tied back and out of face.
- *Registration form must be completed and signed by a parent/guardian.
Once enrolled, a student’s space in a class is automatically reserved from session to session unless the office receives written notice of discontinuation at least two weeks before the end of the session.
$60 due 01 January each year for insurance, T-shirt, fitness testing, portrait, registration, etc. Mid-year enrollment is pro-rated at $5 for each remaining month of the calendar year.
Saturdays and Sundays (plus holidays and when no classes are scheduled); $100 deposit; book early because the dates fill quickly.