Scott Ryan, Kalihi Program Head
Brooke McCowan, JBPHH Program Head
Saturday 5pm – 8pm
*First time students/clients must fill out a registration/release form: Print one out now, or fill one out when you arrive at the gym if over 18 years. Attendees under 18 must have a release form signed by a parent/guardian (please print form to get necessary signature or, have parent/guardian accompany.
$5 per hour for members*
$7 per hour for non-members
*(annual membership costs $5/month for each remaining month of the calendar year and includes a FREE $10 HA shirt)
Bring socks (preferably socks with grip soles or gym shoes). Visit the Hawaii Academy Policies page for more information.
Many adults also find this time ideal for their personal training in a positive and fun environment. Our fun nights are staffed by many highly trained individuals. Ask for assistance/instruction from anyone working. Visit and see for yourself. Open to all ages 6 and up.
- Fun Nights are for practicing of skills learned in HA classes.
- Do no attempt new skills without approval and supervision.
- Cushion under apparatus is required.
- Participant(s) must adhere to the time for which they have paid.
- Additional time must be pre-paid.
- First-time participants must go through a brief orientation with the Fun Night supervisor.
- Do no wear baggy jeans, chains, hanging accessories etc.
- A registration form must be filled out completely for each participant.
- If under 18, registration form must be signed by a parent/guardian.
- Grip socks or gym shoes are required on all string bed surfaces.
- No food or drinks allowed on the gym floor or equipment (only on grey concrete floor).
- Classes have priority on equipment.
- Failure to follow rules will result in immediate suspension.