- Bring socks (preferably socks with grip soles) or buy gym shoes from a manager.
- Appropriate attire–cool comfortable clothing.
- No loose or baggy clothing, jeans, belts, dangling jewelry.
- Long hair must be tied back and out of face.
- *Registration form must be completed and signed by a parent/guardian.
- Please phone or email us BEFORE missing a class to let us know that you (your child) will not be attending. Classes missed without notification are NOT eligible for make-up.
- Make-ups ‘expire’ at the end of each calendar month. Because there are no carry-over, please do make-ups before missing the class or before the end of the month.
- Make-ups are scheduled during non-peak hours in classes that are not full. We prefer to have make-ups done on week days or weekend afternoons at Kalihi or Sundays at Pearl Harbor.
- Students arriving for a make-up class without having a prescheduled appointment may be stopped from participating in the class. Please phone ahead to arrange a make-up appointment, preferrably when notifying the office you will be absent.
Once enrolled, a student’s space in a class is automatically reserved from session to session unless the office receives written notice of discontinuation at least two weeks before the end of the session.
$60 due 01 January each year for insurance, T-shirt, fitness testing, portrait, registration, etc. Mid-year enrollment is pro-rated at $5 for each remaining month of the calendar year.
Saturdays and Sundays 3-5p, 5:30-7/7:30/8p; $100 deposit; book early because the dates fill quickly.